Sunday, April 8, 2018

New vision

I have been reading, listening, subscribing to information about life for years.


I have gone in and out of journaling about my day before it has happened and what I want it to look like or “basic” journaling about my day after it has happened - just looking through my day.


I have jumped on and off the meditation wagon time and time again.


I practice gratitude - even when life is sh*t.


I practice allowing the ebbs and flows of life and riding the waves - try to without judgement.


I believe in mindset training, manifesting, power of positive thought - whatever you want to call it.


I believe in the power of prayer.


I believe in the power on hope.


I believe God lives in all of us and we all have the power to tap into Him and His “magic” - we just have to ask and be willing to listen to HIS answers - not the craziness that our monkey minds like to spit out at us. 


SO - where am I going with this?


I am envisioning me blogging (MAYBE daily?!?!) 2 things:

  1. what my day before was like, the easy/hurdles of the day and what tools out of my box I used, how they helped me and how I could tweak for the next time. 
  2. My visualization for the following day.


I have a long term dream with this, BUT I realize I need to start where I am and just start putting dots on the map of my life of where I have been. Then, I can look at all the dots and have something to connect. 


Here goes a whole new style - with so many twists and turns laying over the map too.


I am excited to see how this works!




No comments: