Monday, April 9, 2018

13 years later

13 years ago today, I married the kindest, most caring, handsome, best friend I could have never imagined to be my hubby.

But, I guess I did imagine it because years later, a great friend from high school reminded me that I had always said I was going to marry a smart "nerd" because smart nerds are so secure in themselves, love that they are smart, and own that sh*t! 

Eric is that to a T!

We have had a wild ride in these 13 years.

Trips, 3 houses, a kiddo, cancer, chemo an unknown number of times, new jobs (for Eric), projects and SO much more...I honestly don't even remember it all.

I remember our wedding like it was yesterday.

We had SO much fun that night. I was crazy about the decorations (which in the end didn't even matter), the music was awesome, the cake was so FUN (nothing boring for us!), twinkly light everywhere, love and laughter filled the night.

I get that feeling of awe just remembering all the details of  the  night.    

I am one lucky girl to have Eric.

No comments: