Monday, November 7, 2016

Bottomed out

Day +8 and my counts have "bottomed out." 

I that sounds scary, but it is what needs to happen so my new blood can take over!

I do feel like complete crap today...my throat is on fire, I have mouth sores, my tongue feels swollen, and I have a slight headache. I keep telling myself that in the grand scheme of things I can easily lay low for a day or three and get through this.

I can't easily eat, so milkshakes are on the menu for me. Hey a plus?!?

I will get a shot tonight that will help my body produce the white cells I need to start healing! This is the day I have been waiting for!!!

Let's see, I don't think there is much else to report. 

I will ask for prayers. Please pray my counts recover faster than normal and I get to start planning my move to Twice Blessed...which is the apartment I will stay in to continue recovering until I get to go home!!!

No comments: