Friday, July 8, 2016

Panic attacks

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing I can now narrow down the fact I am having a panic attack in under 2 minutes.
I guess it is a good thing being as I understand why I feel like the whole world is closing in on me and I just want to crawl under anything and hide until the feeling goes away. 

These days, it seems anything slightly out of my normal day-to-day life can send me spiraling down the dark hole of panic... quick.

I know what this is from...my new twist in  what is happening with my health. I get them when any big change happens.

Unlike my first ever panic attacks, I can now rationalize with myself into understanding that what is happening is in fact an attack verses a few years thinking I was having a seizure...yes I have come along way!

I will continue to dig deeper into these panic attacks and work with my emotions.

No comments: