Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter weekend

We did something completely new this Easter weekend...we went to the beach with FRamly (friends who are family).


We hit the road Friday, stopped at Buckey's (this mega convince store..,we had never been to one so our friends were excited to show us the ropes), and in a little over 3 hours we were pulling into the salty air.

Ian told us he loves the smell when we hit town. I love that he notices those things.

The place we stayed was awesome. It was a bit of a hike to the beach, but we drove the first day anyway because we were bringing all of our crap.



The sky was gray all day, but didn't stop any of the fun! I never got in the water, but that doesn't really mean much because I usually don't!

We had a small Easter egg hunt in the room and lounged around and had a really great time. I'm extremely grateful for the time we can spend with our friends like this.


I hope all of y'all had a very blessed Easter weekend as well.

No comments: