Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Renee In Cancerland - my book is OUT!!!

This is NOT April fools.

I don't even know what to say I am so excited...you will rarely hear me speechless!

Here is the Amazon link for both paper back and Kindle , BUT any retailer will carry it!


After you read it, will you please leave a review on Amazon for me?

Some book signing parties are being planned, I am working on some talks and other fun things in the works I will let yall know about ASAP!

For now I ask if you have been touched by my story, or know someone who would be touched, this is a book for you.  I go back and read what I have been through and remember Miracles that have happened and the inner strength I found to keep on. 

Thank you all for reading my rambling thus far and your kind comments. 
I am so excited to what the next chapter holds for me!

No comments: