Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Midweek Love - Bible Study

I have had several people ask me about my Bible study, so I thought I will start doing a Wednesday post dedicated to it.


I mix it up between the kid one and the adult one. Sometimes the kid one speaks easier to my heart…that is a kind way of saying I can wrap my head around kid stuff easier!

I also just got a Journaling Bible…LOVE IT. It has room to write in the margins. I doodle little love notes to God while I am studying it.

If you follow me on Instagram @reneeincancerland I post pictures of my daily bible study from my Journaling Bible.

Moving on…

Today's lesson was:

Depend on the Lord. Trust him, and he will take care of you. –Psalm 37:5

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time, he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on hi, because he cares for you.

I had to ask Eric a few things about this, but I see now…we aren’t meant to praise ourselves for what we do…He will praise up.

But there is a flip side to this – please let me know your thoughts…how am I (who is trying to get my book done and my art to be noticed) supposed to go about this?

I do NOT like to talk about it, but if I am not, will anyone?

Will He talk about it to who it needs to be talked about to at the right time?

So yes, this is a hard one for me.

I trust 99% that He is taking care of it…even if it is not on MY timeline. The other 1%, I find myself wanting to do more, to step in, to speed it up…but I know in my heart I am not supposed to.

What are your thoughts on this?
How do you sit back and wait?
Post a Comment