Thursday, June 19, 2014

30 hours later


I have been asleep for the past 30 hours.

I think all the stress of the scan, the appointments, the every think really took its toll on me. So much more than I would like to admit.

I couldn’t sleep Monday  or Tuesday nights, then it all hit me. 

I went to sleep yesterday at 9 a.m. after having another bad night of sleep. I sleep until 300 in the afternoon, went to get Ian, came back home and got Ian set up with snacks and TV (hey, I have to do what I have to do), laid back down telling him to wake me if he needs me, slept again to 530, Eric home and then I slept the whole night through and woke up at 830 this morning.

And the thing is, I am still tired.

Side note up there – at first I typed (yes, I get mother of the year award) BUT I changed it because I am really trying to not talk shit on myself. Yes this is my life.

I guess Dr. H was right when she told me to slow my roll the other day. 

I just want to do so much, I want to spent time with everybody, I want to work out again (even though I have been doing my spinner here for 20 a day, I want more).

I think I need to go back to taking naps during the day.  I seem to do better when I do that.

I almost didn’t write this.  I was going to take the easy way out and post something I had written months ago, but then I remind myself I promised to tell the whole truth…this is it.

No comments: