Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Anniversary Gifts

I absolutely love when people ask me to make them a special piece for special occasions.

This one is for my stepsisters fifth wedding anniversary for her to give to her husband.
Anniversary number five the traditional gift is paper so we use that and I made her an art piece with the lyrics to their first dance song




I am absolutely in love with the way this turned out


I hope they love it as much as I do!


I love the colors and the little bit of messy because come on that is life & everything is a little bit messy

I have one more custom order that I'm working on then I have two big ones that I going to start next week!! I am so excited to feel like painting again it just releases something that is pent-up in me that I don't know is there until I start painting

No comments: