Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear Ian


 

Yes, I will say this every year – I can NOT believe you are 6.

We have had a wild year around here.

We went to California – Disney Land, Lego Land and Hollywood.  I had 3 brain surgeries, big BB lived with us for about 5 months and we moved to a new house.

And through all of this, you were such a trooper. You amaze me daily with your love, kindness and ability to make us laugh.

You have had this attitude lately that I am working on showing you have to have a happy heart. Some days are better than others, but that is one of my jobs as your mommy is to show how to respect and be kind to others – even if you don’t feel like it.

Other than the tude, you are so sweet.

You started karate this summer at camp, and went in it not know anyone, but you have made lots of friends, which makes me so happy for you.

You are easy going and love to make others laugh.

You excel in math and we have math wars with each other which is always fun.

It is so much fun to watch you grow and see you are growing into.

I love you,

Mommy

No comments: