Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Out of the blue

You know when you something happens out of left field it takes a second - or a day for it to catch up to you…for the bigness of it to hit you?

I have been praying about guidance and on what project to pursue next.  I have several that I want to do, but I just don’t know what order to go in or what one God wanted me to do first – so I have been praying.

I received a call out of the blue yesterday from a lady whom I respect VERY much.

She gets it – she gets my desire to help others with all my projects, she gets that I need to do all this without a huge budget (she started her company on a bootstrap budget and is hugely successful), she gets that I will always follow my heart first – even if others think I am crazy and am doing the wrong thing…she gets it….all of it.

So, she called me out of the blue yesterday due to a few post I have written lately on my blog (What Cancer is to Me)

She wanted to tell me that I am a brilliant writer and she is afraid my message is being lost in FB land.

She gave me all this great how to advice – easy, practical how to stuff – stuff I can easily figure out and do. Advice she has learned over time - advice a lot of people would make me pay for.

She took time out of her extremely busy day to reach out to me, to help me for one reason – she told me she believes in me and wants to see me succeed, and she believes I have message for others that has to be passed along.

When I was doing my daily devotional is when it really hit – about the phone call.


“Jesus responded, “Didn’t I tell you that you would see God’s glory if you believe?” John 11:40

IF we believe , we can experience what He promises. If we believe, we can see His glory.

When we have faith that has been tried and tested and has endured, we will eventually see His promises, including His manifest Presence, come to pass in our lives. If we believe, we will see His glory.”


“You are my beloved child. Concentrate on keeping in step with Me instead of trying to anticipate My plans for you."

So, I realized last night after reading this, that I have been praying about what to do next…next in life, next, next with my getting my message out, next…next everything.

And this phone call was telling me what to do next.

She gave me a whole new confidence about my idea, she gave me tips on what to do and more than anything she gave me love.

So, here I go – on a new adventure to help others going through cancer, any sickness…hell, life!
I am excited!!

No comments: