Monday, May 20, 2013

Update

Ok, ok, ok - so I don't want to say it too soon but 3rd time might be a charm!?!?

For those of you who aren't caught up on my cancer saga:

May 9 - went in a few days early for my 6 week MRI because I was feeling funny - I just know the funny feelings aren't a good thing

May 10 - call from Dr. H - brain tumor is back

May 13 - turned 35 - no that has nothing to do with it, but I just like to say it was my birthday!!

May 14 -
Gina had a birthday get together at her house for me


visit with cutie neurosurgeon





May 16 - 3rd time in for brain surgery since September, 2012

May 17 - HOME!! YES down to one night!!

I can walk! My right foot feels like I am wearing a cast boot on my foot and my leg/foot is still super heavy BUT I CAN WALK!!!!!!!!!!

Ray-of-Hope

Thank you all for all the prayers, love and more prayers.

I see my radiation dr this week, then we will go from there.

No comments: