Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 19 -favorite blogs and me updates


Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

Kelly Rea Roberts – love her art
She was the first artist I witnessed bloom into who/what she is and it has help my hearts hand for years know and trusting I can do the same.
 
Christy Tolmlison
She seems like she would be so much like me - just here - plugging along, loving God, her family and friends and strying to gussy up with world with colorful love in the mean time.
 
 
Mish Mish
I have learned a lot from here in mixing "odd" pairings.  I used to need to be so matchy-match - not anymore - anything goes here.
 
Daily Word
 
My blog/YouTube Channel
I am not going to lie - I think it is cool I have a blog following and am building a youtube one as well.
Yes, I enjoy listening to what I say and/or write because sometimes it surprises me too!

No comments: