Friday, May 31, 2013

Daily Devotional

I have been reading this book for almost 2 years...on and off.
It speaks to me different daily and I just want to share these with you.

http://www.amazon.com/Year-Experiencing-Gods-Presence-Devotional/dp/1414339550/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1370001313&sr=8-3&keywords=chris+tiegreen

I SO feel like it a duty of mine to share this...


 
They raised their voices and praised the Lord with these words: “He is good! His faithful love endures forever!”


"The people raised their voices in praise, proclaiming God’s goodness and faithfulness and love.

God Responded to the worship of people hungry to encounter Him in His dwelling place.

God doesn’t just show up simply because our rituals or behaviors, even when those rituals and behaviors are good. He shows up in response to a heart attitudes, especially those that are expressed. Just as we are drawn to love, so is God. He comes close to those who love Him, hunger for Him, and say so.'

How I plan to live this today:
I am raising my voice to You sweet Lord – for all to hear – I love You…simple as that – I love you.


I think we want to make it harder than it is to love - love God, love ourselves, love each other...but it isn't.
We want to believe there are rules to follow - there aren't...just ask God to fill your heart.

No comments: