Thursday, May 30, 2013

Letting Go

Day 30, Thursday: React to this term: Letting Go

Letting go to me has changed so much over the years and I believe it will continue to change always - I think it has to.

I am always in the process of learning to let go and Let God.
Let God
Let God do all
Trust Him

I think people wonder how me and Eric do this but this is the only way we can.

We KNOW our life is what it is.

We know I have stage 4 cancer

We KNOW I could die anytime...but WE ALL CAN AND WILL

I know he could die anytime

I also believe if I open my heart and soul to God's healing powers, I can outlive any stats stacked up against me

Eric believes this too...which makes it SO much for me to lean into that

So to me - letting go isn't letting go of hope - it is letting go of me being in control - I know I am not and it just makes it all SO much easier to trust that God has it and trust in His plan and trust in His love...all Love.

No comments: