Sunday, April 21, 2013

WOW is all I can say


Where do I even start?

I don’t know where.

I had NO idea it was going to be what it was…NO IDEA.

The outpouring of love yesterday was magical – you could see the glow of love all around – the air seemed charged with love.

The support was beyond belief.

The fun had by all was fantastic.

The smiles on all the faces showed the enjoyment I felt in my heart.

It was an amazing day.

I have no idea how to even start thanking people – so I will start here:

Thank you all.  Each and every single one of you.

To those who were there, I hope you all had the amazing time I had.

I hope you all enjoyed all the smiles and heart felt love I was able to enjoy.

Even if you weren’t there, you were all there in spirit – I felt the love from everyone.

Again, I know my thank you doesn’t even touch the tip of the gratitude I have for all the work put into this, for all the people who were there and all the people who wanted to be there.

I am more than blessed with yall in my corner cheering me on and your continued prayers.

I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a magical day. People were thanking me and hugging me all day. And I felt so much love from everyone for you and eric. It's one of those situations where no "thank you" is required.