Friday, February 22, 2013

40 shades of grey

And no, this has nothing to do with the book out there…believe me I only wish it was that simple.

I got my MRI results yesterday from the MRI on Wednesday.

The gist of it is: there has been change to the surgery bed, BUT more than likely it is healing.  My neuro oncologist told Dr. H he wants to go to 4 week MRIs verses 6 weeks…just to keep a closer eye on it all…which is fine with me.

I talked to Dr. H’s nurse when she gave me the report but now I have more questions AND I lost the report  so I need to have her email it to me.

I go see the radiation dr on Tuesday, so I am guessing we will have more info then. Yes, Eric is going with me so he will remember the conversation!

I can really see how Ian wants a black or white answer from me when he asks me something – this living in the grey zone is hard.  I am trying to get used to it and know there is no black or white answer.

Please pray:

my whole body is cancer free – today, tomorrow & always

feeling returns to my right leg

No comments: