Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!

I know I haven’t written on in forever – I am not even sure where to start from where to go with this or what to say to start.  There is a lot more, but for now this will be what it will be.

All the sudden yesterday I felt would be able to walk with just my cane – which is a huge improvement because I have needed to use a walker or wheelchair to get around for the past few weeks, if I was getting around at all.

I am starting to taper all my steroids which is hard but good. I am still exhausted from recovering from the 2nd surgery and trying to recover.

I am going to try to get my MRI on Thursday, so I can get my results on Monday the 31.
Please pray MRI is clear, treatment goes back to normal, and life (including driving) continues to get back to normal SOON!!  

I do feel God is guiding me through this, there is something bigger to this whole mess – I need to figure out what is but it is coming.

Thank you all for the love and support you have given me – even if I haven’t talked about it much, it means more than you will ever know.

I love you all!

PS: Here's a link to me walking

8 comments:

Monica said...

Merry Christmas to you, my sweet friend! Watching you walk was heartwarming. It's so good to see you. Lots of good thoughts and prayers headed your way (and TONS of hugs!!).

Carla said...

Tears!!! Thanks for sharing your Christmas miracle with us -- love seeing you walk, Renee, and hearing both of your voices.
Sending lots of love and hugs from all of us to all of you.

Snuzi said...

Praying for you and grateful for your Christmas miracle! You are amazing!

Laurie said...

So great to see and hear you, it made my Christmas! Love you!

Unknown said...

Renee I am so happy to see you walk. I am thinking about you and praying for you and you family. Much love to you

RebeccaHoot said...

Renee, I love you. So happy to see you walking. Merry Christmas.

JennAventures said...

I've been thinking about and praying for you, Renee. So happy to see you up and on your feet. Wishing you so many blessings in 2013. Can't think of anyone who deserves them more.

Unknown said...

continuing to pray for you dear sweet Renee!