Thursday, September 6, 2012

This person I am...


I don’t want to be brave.

I don’t want to be inspiring.

I don’t want to be strong.

I don’t want to have to be this person I have to be…

This person I am

This person who doesn’t have a choice

But to be strong

To be courageous

I want to breakdown

I want to say f*ck it all

I want to eat my pain away

I want a magic wand to wave

And all this shit to go away

Tomorrow is the day – brain surgery

I can’t say I am not scared

I can’t say I can make heads or tails out of this whole situation

I can’t say I am ok

2 comments:

Anne said...

Rene,
I will be praying for you!
xx
Anne

Holly Thompson said...

Renee, I wish you didn't have to be this person. I wish this was all a bad dream. You have HAD to be strong for so long now, you must be incredibly weary. I'm praying with all my heart and wish I could make it go away or just do something... anything. I'm here if you need me and hope it goes well tomorrow. <3<3<3