Monday, September 10, 2012

Set me free and recuse me from the mighty waters – Psalm 144:7

I am home and feel set free in a whole new way.

I had so many quiet conversations with God while in the hospital recovering, holding His hand, leaning on Him for strength, and having full faith that even with this bump in the road, He has my back, He has bigger plans for me – plans for me that without all this craziness I would have never been for – I would have never knows these plans.

Now don’t get me wrong – I don’t believe I know the whole picture of the plans, but I do believe I have an idea of what He needs me to do.

And instead of me trying to figure out how to go about writing a book and getting it published I am going to just start writing – writing chapters, writing whispers to my heart, writing what I feel like He needs/wants me to say about all this.

BUT on that hand, if anyone out there reading this has any tips, please feel free to pass them along.

I am also excited to start painting more.  I had vivid pictures in my mind about new paintings, new styles, and new ways to incorporate God’s love into them to share with the world.

I will go see Dr. H this morning to set up radiation and according to her nurse; the talk with the medical director of BSI went very well on Friday.

Please continue to pray that I get back on BSI and head radiation gets any last straggler that might think it can hide out.

Thank you for all the prayers thus far and being with me in so many ways on this journey.

1 comment:

Sheila Rumney said...

You are an incredible woman!May God bless you and your family. You are in my prayers.