Friday, May 4, 2012

Truly…

“I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)”

 

It always amazes me when I hear others talking about wanting to get on the drug I am on…the parp.  It truly amazes me when I think about all the plans God had laid out for me before... WAY before I knew what was going to happen…way before I was even born.  It truly amazes me that my first chemo stopped working right when it did, that the parp trial was open, that I got in with NO effort, that the trial was/is available right here in Austin, that they parp people emailed Dr. H to tell her they want me to have an endless parp supply and the endless things that were laid out for me before I ever even thought about cancer.

 

I had a PET scan yesterday and got my results today…”absolutely boring” is what she told me…I told her I will take boring and good-bye ANY day when we are reading scans.

 

6 months as “NED” No Evidence Of Disease as a triple negative stage IV person is kind of unheard of…and you know what I say to that…well, what does 10 years, then 20 years, then 50 years as a “NED Triple Negative Stage IV” look like?? – Oh, it looks like ME!!
Post a Comment