Friday, March 23, 2012

Thwack…

Into my wall I went last night.  It has been a long time since I needed to go lay down at 6:30 and stay in bed for the night.  Granted Eric and I watched some TV and I didn’t go to sleep until 10:00, but I was exhausted last night.  It is times like that that I am reminded I am still in treatment, my body still gets worn down easily and I need to listen to it and know when to say enough – I am done…so that is what I did last night.  I SO wanted to get a canvas done to deliver today, but I just couldn’t…oh well, there is today!
And I think it had to do with nerves…just when I get used to not going to treatments, my start of the next two week cycle rolls around and the Thursday night before, I am always a nervous wreck…I have no idea why.
I have to remember to be gentle with my body – it is going through a lot and it does take good care of me.

We are going to Fort Worth this weekend to hang out with the family – I am really looking forward to it!  I think Ian can’t see straight he is so excited about it! I love seeing him with his cousins…it brings pure joy to my heart!
Y’all have a good weekend.

No comments: