Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I believe

I believe God has a plan and a purpose for each and every one of us.

I believe it is up to each one of us to listen to His “instructions” “tips” “hints” – whatever you want to call them and to do something with them.

I believe He gives us all talents and projects to carry out in our life time in order to help each other, spread love, kindness, grace, hope and so much more.

I believe it is our duty, as children of God, to try to love each other as He loves us.

I believe the events in our lives are all planned out to by Him to reach a certain outcome.

I believe He is speaks directly to our hearts all the time.

I believe it is our duty to love and praise Him – to tell others the peace, love, comfort He give us.

I believe He has been putting little tid bits of information, of other people’s inspirations, other people in my life all along to help me know that what I have started painting can help people – help them love Him more, help them heal, help them embrace life, love & God.
















I have found comfort and healing in painting. I have had several people ask me to do commission work – which at first I was scared and didn’t know, but decided to take a leap of faith and do it! I am going to do this – I am going to paint pictures of love and hopefully sell them too!
Yes, I will try to improve my photo skills - just not my thing...luckily it is my neighbor's thing...going to beg for help!


5 comments:

Julia Nelson said...

These are Amazing and Beautiful! You can tell you did them with passion that came from your heart! I would buy one. Definitely sell these!

Unknown said...

Thanks Julia! I am going to really give it my all...even if it means getting out of my comfort zone and going to places to ask them to sale them for me?!?!?

Sherwoods said...

Beautiful!!!! Wow!!!

anewsom726 said...

Hi Renee - Love your paintings. I would love to buy a Child of God painting for Zoe and Tillie if you could make me one for the both of them. No rush whenever you get around to it. Love, Amy

Unknown said...

Amy, I would LOVE to do some for you!
We will talk about on Sunday at church!