Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More News

One more answered prayer – I got a call from the trial nurse yesterday telling me that I can stay on the trial drug, the parp, without having to stay on chemo with it!!
This is what I have been praying to hear. This is a chemo free maintenance! I will still have to go get “hooked up” Monday & Friday – 2 weeks on, 1 week off, but it isn’t full out chemo!

I have to finish this current cycle of chemo – Friday, but after that, I will start just the parp.

Eric has felt this is the path for me for some time now, and I know he wants the best for me, so I am going with all his research on the subject and saying this is the path for me.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'm glad to hear that! That IS a bit of sunshine. :) You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kym said...

Such good news! This random stranger will keep praying ;)

Lauren (Loo) said...

So happy to hear some good news! Thinking of you and praying for you... always!

Allison said...

What great news!! So glad to hear it.