Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chemo chronicle 3.final

I was hoping with this being my final all out chemo, I could somehow slide through the side effects and just get on to life not on chemo – I was wrong….really, really wrong. I have pretty much been in bed since Friday when I got home from chemo and to leave yesterday to get BSI infusion.

With no appetite and feeling nauseas every time I got up, the easiest way to deal with it was to sleep…and sleep I did.

I feel better today and am praying I continue to feel better day by day.

I guess this last chemo really wanted to show me what it could do – I get it ok, you are tough and no easy thing to contend with.

I am still in a little bit of shock and disbelief that was my last chemo. Now I feel like is the time my faith has to carry me through just being on the BSI and not chemo – I know God put me in this position and I have to trust that – even though it is scary. Yes, I am scared – very scared.

Please pray for me to continue to be NED from here on out.
Post a Comment