Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flower Canvas - a Happy Birthday/Thank You gift

For some reason typepad isn't letting me post these pictures - I guess that makes my decision about canceling that blog easier.  I think it is time to admit that L&L isn't going to be a business anytime soon and the simple fact that I can't seem to keep up with two blogs and typepad costs.  Also, I know this is my personal blog, but all this stuff I make is personal and from my heart that it feels more natural to have it all on one blog.

So with all that, I made this for Holly’s birthday. She is my neighbor who took the pictures of me a few months ago and I wanted to make her something special as a thank-you as well as a birthday.


I have a whole slew of people I want to make canvases for as a thank-you gift…there have just been so many people who have/continue to help us so much.






2 comments:

Eva said...

This is soooo beautiful, creative and joyful... Thanks much for sharing

Silk Flowers said...

Simple but great!!I really enjoy reading this blog, maybe I should try this at home sometime. Seriously its perfect and I hope to see some of your works.