Monday, September 26, 2011

Cautiously Optimistic

Those are the exact words my nurse said Dr H told her about my recent CT/Bone scans.
The CT results are REALLY great.

I do believe the results are from God and are a miracle.

But I am also like Dr H though – I am cautiously optimistic of the results since the experience last time – a great CT…2 more rounds of chemo…a PET scan that was not what any of us thought – growth of the tumors.

I am scared to get my hopes up too much, but I also want to be grateful for the blessing He has sent – it is an odd place. 

Please pray that the PET results (which I won’t get for another 7 weeks – after 4 more chemo treatments) mirror the CT results.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers to you, Renee! I will also be cautiously optomistic for you. :)

Sarah said...

Oh, Renee! I am so happy to hear this news! I will continue to pray for tumor shrinking and even better PET results! Enjoy this moment.

Sherwoods said...

a quote from a very dear friend of mine..."Thank you God for love, health and friends."
Still rejoicing in your positive news and so happy I got to see you. Love, Marci

Unknown said...

cautiously great news Renee! Glad you got some good news!

Eva said...

Time for cautious - and joyful -celebration and for abundant gratitude.. We'll take cautious and good news in the same breath, allowing you to refill your courage tank! Lots of love

Jennifer Cox said...

always in my thoughts and prayes, dear friend. Cautiously happy and optimistic for you upon hearing this amazing news!

Lauren Timmens said...

It's great to hear some positive news! We will definitely have you in our thoughts and prayers... as always...