Monday, April 11, 2011

How do you feel?

Many have asked so I guess it is time to tell.
I feel okay.

Saturday I felt great…a little tired but nothing bad.

Sunday the aches started.

My bones ache like I have growing pains, my body aches like I have the flu.

Food wasn’t on my to-do list.

Today was better.

I am still pretty achy but I went for a walk this morning after dropping Ian off and that really seemed to help. Oddly enough, I hurt more when I am sitting still verses doing something.

I have eaten today but nothing really sounds good.

I can only take Alieve or Tylenol very sparingly because they can mask other problems.

I am tired, but not able to sleep soundly because lying in bed hurts my body.

I am blah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah! I'm sorry you're feeling achy and can't take anything but Tylenol. Poo.

Book Nerd_est1979 said...

I know we don't know each other that well, but I just wanted to tell you how much I admire your courage and your inspiring spirit. I had no idea, until today, what you were going through. The last time I heard from you about the card party was right about when you were getting your news, and I was wondering why I never heard back.

You have such a great voice! I read through your journey the past month and you made me both laugh and cry. Keep writing and inspiring. You will be in my prayers.

Runi Limary said...

I'm glad to hear you're not feeling horrible but sorry to hear that you're feeling blah. I know this is no fun but I'm so glad you're blogging which helps keep your support system involved and I'm sure it's very therapeutic for you too. Sending you big hugs!

Melinda said...

There are just no words to make any of this better .... I am sorry you feel yucky! Please keep writing .. I LOVE to read your posts even though most of them make me cry! You are such an inspiration ... you should publish this because you have a HELL of a testimony and an awesome story of life and what a crappy hand it deals us when we least expect it ... It would make a amazing book and an even more amazing testimony to the LORD!