Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three Little Words

You have cancer
WHAT THE F*CK?

Remember to breathe

Its breast cancer

It is small

Is stage one

Whole world spins

Chemo, surgery, radiation

You are done

Celebrate, cheer, love

One year by

You’re still clean

Two years by

You look great

Approaching 3 yrs

Off the anti-depressants

Abnormal CT scan

F*CK F*CK F*CK

In the lung(s)

All is unknown

Scared, pissed, sad

Ready to fight

Be bald again

Ask for help

Ask for prayers

Cry, laugh, love

4 comments:

Monica said...

Friends Love Renee
Offer unlimited support
Will bring wine

Gina said...

You"ll be ok
I am here
We love you
Let's get drunk

beckyv said...

Renee~It's me your long lost friend...Sister has told me your going through this again. My prayers are with you and your family EVERYDAY. Your a one of a kind wonderful person, God has a plan and he loves you. I love you!

Paula Rigling said...

Renee

You are being help up on the thoughts and prayers of all your friends and family who love you and want to help you. Please let me know what I can do.

Paula