Monday, August 10, 2009

Bitter sweet

My baby is turning 2 and in so many ways it is bitter sweet for me. I am so blessed to have such a happy, healthy, fun-loving little boy who loves his mommy and daddy so much but I am sad because I don’t know what the future holds for us and more children. And two years old is SO different than one – I mean he is talking up a storm, jumps from anything he can climb onto, tells me NO way too often and just loves life.
And this party was a weird slap in the face. His party last year was the last “normal” thing we did before I found the lump and my life turned upside down. I guess I am just holding my breath to get through this birthday with no big surprises.
*The pictures aren't in order, but blogger is pissing me off and i don't want to jack with it!


Just last week at farmer's market - he is still a toot and I love it! Around 20 months - school pictures

1st Birthday Party - MMM, cake! His first trip to the dark side.

9 Months - he no longer will sit still enough to swing

5 months - oh those cheeks are still so kissable
6 months - he still has that great smile and he still has his belly!

Eating has gotten a little cleaner - somedays!

I held him 90% of his naps while I was home for 3 months. Nothing got done around here, and I didn't care.He loved sleeping on us

1 comment:

Angela said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Ian!