Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our Happy Guy!













Things are going great around here. Ian is happy 99% of the time and I will take it! I have started "training" him not to whine and to my surprise it is working - he is now saying ma ma, da da, all the time but hey, that is better than the whine.
He will start staying home with me this coming Monday and I am so excited.
Let's see, what else is going on - we are getting our house painted - yippee! No more blue house. I am trying to get my cr*p together to start putting on card classes and a father's day workshop - stay tuned for details.
Eric ripped out the bathtub in Ian's bathroom because we were having plumbing issues and the type of tub it was we either had to take it out or cut the wall in the craft - I opted for taking the tub out and putting in a nice DEEP one!! I can't wait to take a bath in it.
Ian is talking up a storm and is so funny to listen to jibber jabber all the time. He is kind of learning to share - and I use the word share VERY losely - some days he is interested in it other days - no thank you!
All in all, life is great around here - a little crazy but really, would we have it any other way??

No comments: