Friday, December 5, 2008

Minor breakdown…

complete. Yes, yesterday was awful but I think in some weird way it helped me to cry and let it all out to mom, Eric and Rachele – like Rachele told me, it is hard to be strong all the time. And it is – I want to be strong but it is hard to hold onto that “I’m okay face” all the time and yesterday, I just couldn’t do it anymore. So, after a few good cries, some good pain medicine, a good night’s sleep, I am back in business this morning! My bones still hurt, but not near as bad as yesterday and I figured out if I have on shoes, it helps my feet a lot.
So, I am leaving my own pitty party right now, going to get back to where I need to be – this is ALMOST over, only 3 more treatments left, I am 62.5% done with treatments, whatever it takes I will get myself through this.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Renee,
I am praying for you!!! I have lots of time just sitting on the couch recovering from my foot surgery, so I will continue to pray for you all day. You'll get through this - and it's okay to not like it. It WILL be worth it in the end!
Love and hugs to you.

Christy said...

3 to go! I think we should all go out for some wine/champagne to celebrate when you are done!

Jenn Cox said...

There is beauty in the breakdown....

We all need to let go in order to move forward.

You are still a strong person, don't EVER think different!

Jenn Cox said...

BTW, there's beauty in the breakdown is a song lyric from a group called Frou Frou entitled "Let Go".

You may like it!