Thursday, December 4, 2008

Different….

Well, all I can say about this treatment is that the effects have been much different from A/C. I am not sure they are worse or how to describe them, but I do have the “bone pain” they warned me about. The best way I can describe it is the “growing pains” we all experienced when we getting a growth spurt. I have these pains mainly in my lower back, calf bones and ankles – all very odd. She told me I could take pain medicine for them but really, I don’t want to be looped out all day so I am going to try to get through them. I honestly think once I start working on a few things (cards and painting) it will take my mind off them and I will be okay – here’s hoping my plan works!

Other than that, all seems pretty normal. I am not near as wiped out as I had been after the A/C, but have been able to sleep solid at night – well, the help of ambeian! Eh, whatever, I have decided that if I have to take those to actually sleep, than I have to!

No comments: