Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Waiting for the train

To hit me and I feel so weird about it. I still have it in my head that I am not going to be as affected by all this as some people are, but come on, I do realize I am going to have some side effects, but when are they going to come? I am still really tired but I think a lot of that is due to me not sleeping well at night – the steroids I have to take make me hyper and then the anti-nausea medicine I had is supposed to make me sleep, but it didn’t work last night. They told me I can take Tylenol PM as well, so I am going to get some of that today and hopefully sleep tonight.

I am going to get hypnotized today which I am super excited about. As most of you know, I was hypnotized 4 years ago to stop smoking and I haven’t smoked a day since that appointment, so in these sessions I am hoping to achieve a few items – not feel guilty about tired and not being able to do as much as I want to, not get depressed through any of this, no nausea, bone pain, no metallic taste in my mouth or month sores – yes, I am aiming high with my wants out of hypnosis, but why the hell not? It made me stop smoking so it can help me with this stuff as well.

Hopefully this evening will be like yesterday – I slept from 2:30 – 4:45 and then Eric and Ian got home and I felt great! We all ate dinner together (spinach lasagna from Amy – oh my, Ian loves that stuff) and then went to the park to play. I didn’t do as much chasing as I normally do, but just being outside with them made me feel great!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a great idea! Good luck!