Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8?!?!!?

So, this isn’t the way I hoped to achieve this but hey, I can’t say I am upset by it! I decided to try on my favorite pair of old navy jeans on Saturday – an 8 Long and well, they fit very nicely. I haven’t been a size 8 since Eric and I started dating over 5 years ago. After we started dating it was all too easy to give up running 4 miles 4 or 5 times a week, go out to eat and drink way too much.

I never weighed myself back when I running all the time so I never really knew how much I weighed when I was a size 8. All I knew was how much I weighed when I was pregnant and let me tell you, gaining 40 pounds and seeing the scale go up sure wasn’t an easy thing.

But with this, I have come to appreciate my body just the way it is. I still have what I like to call “baby belly” and I have lost a lot of muscle tone being as I can’t workout like I am used to but I can look at myself and love me for me just the way I am – a size 8 or 10 and baby belly and all.

No comments: