Monday, January 7, 2019

Keep going, Keep growing

Keep going,

Keep growing


These past few weeks have been hard for me...for several reasons.


Me having a GVH flair up around Thanksgiving, got a bit better, caught a cold that moved to my chest, Christmas break, the pressure I put on myself to do things, and not feeling like moving my body much...all of these have slowly been chipping away at my mind and spirit.


I am no stranger to this. Not being a stranger is a double edge sword. 


On one side, it is great to know that it is “just” a flair up...I have had them before, I know how I will feel, and it takes about 3 weeks to feel how I felt before said flair up. On the other edge of the sword, it is so freaking hard to accept these ups and downs might always happen?!?! No one knows.  🤷🏻‍♀️


Having GVH flairs is a pain, BUT I try to remember that it is a flair from a life saving transplant and I shouldn’t b*tch and moan about it because, well - I am alive!


Seems simple enough.


It isn’t always that simple when the thoughts are churning in my mind.


As I sit here writing, after having a small breakdown to my husband about how now that I am feeling better and the holidays are over, I know it is time for me to start over again.


AGAIN - Start over on all the things I had going before my flair that started my downhill slide.


All the things that are hard and overwhelming at first. Things like walking 20 minutes a day, doing PT, doing PT on my vagina, going back to therapy, back to essentrics classes, paint more, cook, and the list goes on.


I am trying to remember that I am only on my ramp up section of my “coming back” list. Yes-I have it broken down into sections because if I don’t I become overwhelmed, and freeze like a deer in headlights. 


It is hard to remember that there are steps to my comeback. To truly remember the steps verses how I think I remember them (hence why I write everything down SO I can read my own words about what actually happened). 


I go back to all my writings during my comeback climb every time. Usually after my husband reminds me that I am on the comeback list phase and I have felt this same way every time...overwhelmed, frustrated, sad, over it all 🙄 BUT somewhere in all that crazy energy, I find a way to keep taking steps in the right direction....even when those steps are tiny.


Here’s to doing it all again.

3 comments:

Annnastacia Glen said...

My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Here’s his contact: Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348160153829

Isabella Lucas said...

My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.