Monday, June 4, 2018

Tired of being tired

I have no energy.

I have no motivation to do much.


I have been in this exact same place too many times to count.


I always seems to come out of my slump in my own time, but it seems to be getting harder every time??


I am trying something new...not new in theory but new to me actually doing it. I am going to MAKE myself go to my neighborhood gym DAILY for 20 minuets to ride the recumbent bike. I have to...I have to figure out some way for me to get more energy.  


Yes - I know just getting out and walking seems like it would be easier than driving there for a short period BUT walking in the heat is not good for me...the heat completely zaps me.


I am so tired of being so tired. 

2 comments:

Jerold said...

Hello everyone, I want use this opportunity share some thought about GENITAL HERPES in case you have someone suffering from it, my thought on this, is that you can get some herbs that can cure this disease, I have seen it work and I'm confident to recommend it to you today and to get the herbs for GENITAL HERPES contact Dr Ekpen via: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or via whatsapp +2347050270218

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.