Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Brain Surgery cavity MRI pictues

I had a Dr. Groves (brain oncologist) appointment today to go over the results from the MRI from Thursday...no new symptoms were happening - he just wanted to follow up from the MRI 6 weeks ago where things were looking "different"



^^^^^The size and placement of the monster tumor that caused THREE brain surgeries to remove. Fun fact - did you know when breast cancer metastasizes, it breaks off from the breast and can move to the brain, lungs and liver?? I didn't know that either until it happened to me!


Back to the MRI.
Let's just say I have never seen Groves SO excited over an MRI...like giddy excited!

Bottom pictures you can see I ACTUALLY have a hole in my head.



BUT what is the hard part for us non doctors to see is the white part around it (what we were needing to watch)  IS SHRINKING!!! SO that means it is scare tissues AND it is healing!!

AND I and I am saying (NOT ANY OF MY DOCTORS!!) but I think me using CBD oil is helping because it is taming the inflammation. AGAIN - MY THOUGHTS ONLY.



No comments: