Tuesday, September 19, 2017

#KissThis4MBC

I SO hope all you reading this have already seen the #KissThis4MBC campaign from Norvartis.

That was the big secret I was keeping about why I was going to NYC - I was asked be one of the ones to tell my story to Eva so she could hear our voices and what we all want the public to honestly know about Metastatic Breast Cancer.

Yall, this whole thing was SO amazing and from what I am seeing on-line, so many people have seen/shared/etc!! 

For every post on Instagram, FaceBook and Twitter using #KissThis4MBC Norvartis will donate $10 to Metastatic
RESEACH - which is more than SO needed because remember - Stage 4 or Metastatic is the ONLY breast cancer that kills. And YES, 30% of lower stage WILL become Metastatic if we don't do more research on this monster.

 

No comments: