Monday, October 17, 2016

My heart might explode

Today was such an unexpected roller coaster, and I have a feeling the rest of the week is going to be the same.

I had a Dr. H appointment, so I went early so I could hug all my peeps. Yes I went an hour early and should have gone even earlier.

I took a stack of #CancerGirl prints because the last batch sold like crazy. 

 

Once I dropped those off, I went around a hugged all my people there. You have to understand, I have been going there Dr. H for 8 years...that is a long time to get to know everyone who makes the team there work so well.

I gave away other prints also. Just a way for me to thank them for all they do (and not to forget me when I am gone for 3 months).
 

I cried when I hugged Gloria...she is so much more than a nurse to me. She listens to my crazy dreams and always encourages me to fly.

I cried even more when I hugged Dr. H. She has never for one second given up on me and has pulled me through so much. I know many other doctors would have thrown in the towel with me at some point on this road...not her. She still remembers when I told her I didn't care what the stats say because I am NOT a stat. She said I prove that time and time again.

Then I went shopping with mom to get me lounge clothes being as I will be living in them for the next 3 months.

I am getting waves of panic with all this going on. I just want to make sure my baby is taken care of. I know he will be...I have prepped all I can and I have to be at peace with that.

No comments: