Monday, August 22, 2016

The good, the bad, the me

We went to the beach this weekend and it was so needed for us 3 to regroup and one last trip before school starts.


I needed a break from constantly willing the phone to ring from the transplant center, Ian needed family time and Eric needed a total break from work. No one opened a computer all weekend...it was great!

These birds always amaze me...they hover around so trusting that someone is going to provide a nibble here and there.

Yes we feed him an Orea after we buried him. The whole scene was hilarious.

We always eat breakfast at this wonderful German bakery...SO DELICIOUS 

Now back to reality. I got a call telling me my white counts are in the toilet and tone super careful with germs because I have no immune system. NOT what I wanted to hear a day before school starts.

No comments: