Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pure Joy

We just returned home from our first family vacation in many years...years we so wanted a vacation from all the cancer bullshit that surrounds us on a daily basis...vacations that had been planned and paid for (thank goodness for insurance) which only had to be canceled a week before because something with me was going on.

This Vacation was close too being that way too. Two weeks ago I was having terrible migraines and needing 12-14 hours of sleep.

While I was awake, I made it a point to pray and holds space for a great fun filled vacation free of pain, panic and exhaustion.

I did the simplest thing ever...rented a scooter or mobility device (which turned out to the BEST thing ever.) I thought my pride wouldn't let me be happy on it...WRONG! I loved every second of being with my family...LOVED IT. 

A few pictures from Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure:

Me getting used to my new ride...which was pretty fun!
A beautiful FULL double rainbow on our first night there...God was watching over us
Our resort bus
Butter beer...tasty stuff
My little wizard 


We had such a great time and I am amazed that I am up and feel great.,,I feel like good things are coming our way!

No comments: