Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Blocked

I have been feeling so SO blocked when it comes to doing anything creative these past few weeks… I'd say it started around the first of December.

My art room/table is a complete disaster and I can't work until I clean it and I can't seem to find the ump to clean it.

It is really starting to depress me.
I wish I had a magic wand to wave over it all and it would all float into its perfect spot...all ready for me to create again.

Being as I know that won't happen, I have been looking for inspiration elsewhere. When I am stuck, always do better if I have a project to work on verses just creating. 

I was thinking about it a few days ago and it hit me...make a CancerGirl in memory of Holley. 



I will donate a portion of sales to her husband and boys.

I already know it will say "She lived the dash" and "Give Gid your weakness and He will give you His Strength."

Oh, I am excited to get started!!

No comments: