Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My voice

My hand shook when I was searching for the publish button on Monday.
  
It is scary to put your writing out into the world, but for me it is scarier to put my actual voice out into the world.

This is something I have felt my heart telling me to do you for a long time. And I have learned that when my heart tells me to do something it was pretty serious, and it won't stop poking at me until I do it… I guess a lot like me?!?!

Here is the intro to my book "Renee in Cancerland on audio with me reading it.


I am so excited about this and I hope you enjoy it as well.

If you know others that would enjoy this also I'm asking you to please share as I have seen some miraculous things happen from people sharing YouTube videos, and I wonder what if I asked also what might happen?

No comments: