Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Fun

I am not even going to rehash the last three Halloween's because I'm sure you all know I was dealing with brain surgery stuff and the aftereffects.

Since our kids were 3, there has been a group of us in the neighborhood who get together on Halloween: the parents might a special "punch", the kids run around together and then we do a piƱata before we all go trick-or-treating. 
Eric and I were the first one to host and it has really become a part of our tradition around here.

Gina took it over for three years and this year she had a lot on her plate and I said give it back to me...I've got this! When I send the invite out, I said a little prayer and just wanted to feel good so we could do this thing!

Abd do this thing we did!






My mom stayed with Ian while Eric and I went with another friend to party hop around our neighborhood…which I have not done in years. I don't feel good today,
but last night was so worth it!

No comments: