Tuesday, May 19, 2015

<insert eye rolling>

Mother's Day 
My 37th birthday 
Renee In Cancerland book signing party 

Yes, on the calendar it looks like I had a magical past 2 weeks.

In real life though...not at all.

I have pneumonia and ALL the above didn't get to happen.

I haven't felt worth a damn in about 2 weeks. 
I had to miss all the above and it has really sucked.
I haven't felt this exhausted from laying around doing nothing since radiation.
Marci even came in town for book event and we decided it would be best if she left early...so she left on Saturday after only getting here on Friday.

My heart broke when I realized I wasn't going to be well enough to take part in something I have been working on for so long.
I have been telling myself there is something bigger and better waiting to happen.

No comments: