Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 – Be


This isn’t anything new, but this is the first year I am going to take part in declaring a word of the year for myself.

My word for 2015 is going to be “Be”
I am going to just Be.

After looking up the definition, I went with this:
to continue or remain as before:
Let things be.

 
I am going to be…Be me.
The me who I am now. 

Not look back on the me who I was.

Not look forward to the me I wish I was.
I am going to be:

If I am tired, I am not going to beat myself up for not getting it all done – whatever it all is.

If I am full of joy, I am going to spread that joy far and wide.

If I am scared, I am going to be scared – but not only in my head…I am going to be scared with my loved ones.

If I am creative, I am going to be all out creative for me. I am not going to create with the intention of selling art, I am going to create with the intention of spreading love.

I am going to be in love with life.
I am going to be my life.

I am going to be my days.

I am going to be my seconds.
I am going let me be me.

I am going to “be”
Be whatever it may be.

No comments: