Monday, January 26, 2015

New art

The past month and a half. I haven't had the urge to paint much.

I go through cycles like that, and I am not sure why.  I mean, I love to paint, so I do know why I don't have the urge to do it everyday?

In fact, I even added that to my nightly prayers: urge to paint something that I love.

I woke up one day last week with a NEED to paint. And paint I did.






Here are some almost done backgrounds.
I am IN LOVE....LOVE

In fact, it is 4:30 in the afternoon and I am still not dressed because I didn't want to stop today to get dressed. Ian was slightly horrified with me at pick up.  His friends were impressed with the fact I was painting!

I am trying to use a scanner and using a scanned background for different projects.  
I KNOW it is possible because I see other artists do it...now, I just have to figure out how!But with me doing this, I will be able to offer more at the same time!

As you can tell (well, I don't know - can you??) I am VERY excited to be at this happy place with my art!


No comments: