Monday, September 8, 2014

Renee In Cancerland book snippet


Present Day:

I have gone back and forth with myself on how to actually start this book.

I mean let’s face it, this is my first rodeo here.

I have gotten advice on how I should approach writing this book – but when I look at me, at who I really am – I knew from the beginning I wouldn’t be taking any of that advice.

Will that come back to bite?  I guess there is only one way to know – Do it!

I never intended to write a book – well I guess I never intended to have Stave 4 Breast cancer either.

This book has been 6 years in the making. At 30 years old, I thought I was going to be raising children, strengthening a marriage and doing my part in the community.  However, at 30, I found myself beginning the battle of my life.

I was thrown the cancer card.
 
 
 


Living with stage 4 cancer, stage 4 breast cancer, living with stage 4 breast cancer, stage 4 cancer, breast cancer, living with metastatic cancer, mom with cancer, wife with cancer, Renee In Cancerland,

No comments: