Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quick Hi...

I am tired today from chemo yesterday and these lingering allergies.

So here are a few uplifting pictures for you...they get me through tough times, so I hope they will help you if you are in a tough time. If you aren't, say a prayer of gratitude for that.

http://joyfulmothering.net/3-reasons-to-pray-for-others-through-your-own-trials/

It reads:
Praying for others in YOUR brokenness is a selfless act of love.

When I see someone who lives on the street, not matter how bad I feel that day, I say prayers for them.



You are BRAVER than you believe -  Winnie the Pooh Disney movie inspirational quote, typographic print, kids wall art, dome decor                               
    
https://www.etsy.com/listing/119109393/you-are-braver-than-you-believe-winnie?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=inspirational+quote&ga_ref=auto3&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery



Inspirational Quote Print, Maya Angelou Quote Poster, Courage is the most important of all the virtues, Printable Wall Decor Download

No comments: